Other photographers may label these types of in-camera or computer-processed experiments as Artistic or Abstract, but I've seen too many arguments about the meaning of those terms to want to use them. So, Alt it is. Maybe I could have used the word Play.

Sorry, no images of tattoos or punk paraphernalia. Yet.